Time travel is dead easy

Listen to Gold Radio when you are making a post whilst using homeownersclub.

Reply to
ARW

In message , ARW writes

Smooth radio down here.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

That was on at work today up here:-)

Reply to
ARW

I've been considering whether to treat myself to some new daisywheels for the printer whilst watching Drama and Yesterday.

If Tesco still sell them (and there are any buses running) I might get some Crispy Pancakes and Super Noodles for tea tomorrow.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yes, and indeed you could also record a few public information films and play those. You do need a 1Khz tone and a copy of test card C. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff