OT - Small Gloat

Went to an estate sale for a local family that was well known for wood and metal working and tools. Purchase:
- Good, older Jorgensen 4 x 10 wood vise (now called 41012) - Pair of Jorgensen 18" bar clamps - Older Sears Dovetail jig set with several templates, router guides, bits, etc.
$46.50
RonB

Bite me.

a) Yeah: Bite ME, too, if it's not too much trouble;
b) Has this NG gone so far afield that a post about woodworking tools is now considered off-topic?

I'm sorry. I felt obligated to open with a political subject line or discussion of Balloon Boy to fit into the norm.
RonB
RonB wrote:

;-)
--
Froz...

HANG ON......That's a separate string.
RonB

No wonder it's OT.. Balloon Boy, Norm...where will this thread end up??
*facepalm*
Neil Brooks wrote:

The question is whether counterfitter meant "You suck", the time honored response to a gloat on the Wreck, or if he has finally inhaled one too many hits of solid surface adhesive and gone off the deep end.

WTF?
RonB wrote:

Ye sucketh ...
--