OT Rant

Yeah, but if you took Greenland we'd know right away because importation of those reindeer steaks would stop. And, once we knew, we'd stop shipping you back bacon and the rest of your population would rebel at being cut off and the invasion would stop dead in its tracks.
:)

We are 20 times the size of Iraq. You'll never find any of us...LOL Besides, you'll ruin yourselves from within long before that happens.
Also... The Meek shall inherit the earth...the meek.. that's us.

We are 20 times the size of Iraq. You'll never find any of us...LOL Besides, you'll ruin yourselves from within long before that happens.
Also... The Meek shall inherit the earth...the meek.. that's us.
You're confusing yourself with the French and Italians. :)
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 19:46:47 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"

He said "meek", not "wimp", suh.
-- The Smart Person learns from his mistakes. The Wise Person learns from the mistakes of others. And then there are all the rest of us... -----------------------------------------------------
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:52:54 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

So buy the tee to go with it! <shameless plug>
http://diversify.com/st2.html
-- The Smart Person learns from his mistakes. The Wise Person learns from the mistakes of others. And then there are all the rest of us... -----------------------------------------------------
LDosser wrote:

How many Hockey Teams have we taken?
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

So your country has regulations that dictate banks must make home loans to people with no chance of paying them back and providing a federal backing for those loans? You have already adopted policies to destroy any industry you have through cap and trade policies?

You sir, are an ass. The above is not even worthy of comment. ... and you say *we* are arrogant.

Rob Leatham
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 19:05:55 -0700, Mark & Juanita

Well! I'm insulted! Thought we were having a slightly serious, comedic discussion and you had to go and ruin it by throwing down some serious insults.
The truth hurts doesn't it? Either that or you're belying your reputation for arrogance with a bout of seriously fragile ego. If the ego part is your problem, then your arrogance reputation isn't going to do you much good.
I can call my best friend an asshole on occasion and he'll respond by punishing me properly. I call some vaguely nameless online person like you as being arrogant and you have a hissy fit. Guess we'll never reach the friendly stage.

If you had one.
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 19:09:44 -0700, Mark & Juanita

Ok, since you insist. Fact is that I have backed up my comments with just as many valid and provable facts as you have. Obviously my tongue in cheek comments have worn you down to the point that you can't continue. Not at all surprising considering how weak your discussion ability is when you are directly challenged by someone not afraid of your bravado and bullshit.
You have a good night now. Sometime in the future I'll be sure to irritate you this much again. It's sad though, that I'm having some fun with all of this and you're ending it with a temper tantrum. C'est la vie.
Mark & Juanita wrote:
We're already seeing that with Pelosi-care -- $250k

Isn't it ironic, a US citizen put in jail but Illegal Aliens allowed to flood this country and no jail time. The sooner this rank amateur is gone the better off this country will be.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

He's done nothing different so far. Secret meeting with coal execs, cronies in the White House, and on and on. Wait, he did something different. He planted a vegetable garden.

Ok, but you've got to admit, in the political spectrum, especially as president, those things are a mandatory job requirement for survival. Even in our penny ante Canadian political environment, things like that are part and parcel of the job. Not saying it's right, just that it's the way it is.

Sadly, that may be so, but don't hammer the opposing party for doing exactly what you do. Our political system is in serious need of overhaul, but it will never happen.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

It will eventually. It happened in Rome courtesy of the Visigoths. Happened in Byzantium courtesy of the Turks.

I guess never is too strong of a word. Perhaps "not in our lifetime" would be better. Our grandchildren should learn to speak Mandarin
wrote in message

Our Prime Minister has done exactly that. Is he setting an example for the nation? .....hmmmm...
wrote in message

I thought he did that Before he was elected. OT**2, I see that someone threw a shoe at Howard last week.
wrote in message

Of course. I somehow doubt he'd have spare time to learn it as PM : )

At Cambridge University. I enjoyed his retort, reported as ""It was a pathetic throw, he would never be on my team."
diggerop
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:38:32 -0500, the infamous "J. Clarke"

TAR 2, coming to a neighborhood near you, real soon now if "they" are not more honorable and don't change their ways.
(TAR 2 = The American Revolution v2.0)