OT Rant

The shooting that every one has heard about in Fort Hood was tragic on so many levels and continues to be.

My utmost respect goes out to the armed forces and my deepest sympathies to the victims and their families.

It was tragic that so many were injured and killed.

It is tragic that the shooter is only being identified as a suspect rather than "the shooter". Damn it, when there is a room full of eye witnesses there is no suspect, there is only the one that committed the crime, the witnesses and the victims, Plain and simple.

It is tragic that when the truth and facts are so blatantly clear that there will still be days and days of investigations long before there is a trial.

It is tragic that the trial will last for months, maybe years.

It is tragic in this case that there will be a need for a trial.

It is tragic that our country has been steered to believe that one does not have to fulfill his obligations or have any accountability.

It is tragic that justice is seldom truly served.

It is tragic that our country is filled with so many spineless and corrupt politicians that truly rely on the ignorant, which are so easily deceived, to vote them into office.

It is tragic that those politicians are committed to insuring that their ignorant constituency becomes even more ignorant with each passing generation. Think Public Education.

It is tragic that out politicians have appointed themselves as "our keepers".

It is tragic that there is no longer any honor in winning. Think trophies for every body and no longer keeping score so that there are no winners.

I am truly grateful that I recognize all of this and know that not so deep down, evil is fueling all of the tragedies.

Reply to
Leon

I couldn't agree with you more. Too many seek to blame "society" or are too afraid of offending some whiney S.O.B. That's just plain Bull Shit.

Damn you Leon, now you got me all fired up.

Gordon Shumway

What color do Smurfs become when they hold their breath?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Well lets not forget the State Run Media making excuses for this lunatic or terrorist. Making statements like our policies in Iraq and Afghanistan caused him to go over the edge. What a bunch of Bull Shit. The guy never saw any active duty and went to Med School on our dime to the tune of

500,000.00............
Reply to
evodawg

This was as much an act of islamic terrorism as 9/11/2001.

Reply to
Swingman

I think it is Revelations that speaks of demons being cast to the Earth towards the end times. They seem to be landing.....

Reply to
Robatoy

Ah, but we wouldn't want to jump to any conclusions until all the facts are in, would we?

Could we at least say that Hassan "acted stupidly"?

/This PC crap is going to get us all killed

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Oh noooooooooooo we surely would not. We cannot trust anyones recount of what they actually witnessed during the slauder. We woul surely need to see a video tape form several angles to verify all of the statements. and if there was no video tape, well, who knows if all of the witnesses just made all of this up.

Absolutely. He acted stupidly for joining the armed forces when he had no intention of fulfilling his obligation. He was very stupid. A very stupid man. Still he has no excuse for murdering all of those soldiers.

Politicaly Correct in it self translates to stupidity. Yes it is going to turn future generations in to the sheep that follow the political figures to the slauter house.

Reply to
Leon

Think it already has. Did we not all see a year ago the sheep following the Messiah to the voting booths. I also remember some fainting by just being in his presence. I have zero confidence in the direction of this country.

Reply to
evodawg

I wish Obama well, but I think he's going to go down in history as another Jimmy Carter--a decent man without a clue.

Reply to
J. Clarke

"Leon" wrote in news:9qudnS6wUKrIJmnXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I ully agree with the above!! I have never been and hope not ever to be in the position of a psychiatrist who has been treating PTSD in so many people. I thougth there was something like a rule that psychiatrists needed to be under the care of a psychiatrist.

Whether this guy was a muslim, an agnost or right wing christian has nothing to do with his apparent mental disease.

Just my opinion, YMMV and probably does

Reply to
Han

Despite your insulting rhetoric, there's a huge difference between people hoping and people turning into sheep as though hypnotized. Your "Messiah" as you choose to call him offered and does still offer hope. Sheep as you call them are people without the knowledge to realize that they're not going down the right path.

Should your Messiah end up bringing your country out of dark chapter into a profitable world, what will you say?

Of course you'd say that it would have happened anyway. Your arrogance just wouldn't allow for any other conclusion. Sounds like you're the sheep to me.

Reply to
upscale

Is it any more tragic than the fellow in cleveland who murdered 11 women?

Why aren't you ranting about him?

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

That is exactly what happened. The fact that you don't understand that point only enforces his "insulting rhetoric."

Gordon Shumway

What color do Smurfs become when they hold their breath?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I absolutely totally believe that the economy has run it's course regardless of who did what, had they done any thing or not. I blame the people for panicking and bailing out of the stock market and I blame the media and the Mad Dog guy that you seldom see any more for the panic. The media is unmatched in the ability of building a mountian out of a mole hill.

Swine flu is still the raging topic. Swine flu has killed 1000 Americans since Spring. What they don't tell you is that the "Regular" flu has continued to kill 35,000 Americans since the Spring. I believe that the comon cold is going to cause more problems that the Swine flu will discounting the panic that the media has caused.

Reply to
Leon

What is his name?

Reply to
Leon

He ain't Jimmy. The is a man with a clue and an iron fist under velvet. How he is going to get everyone to think that he fufilled they're dream they thought his election promised them will be interesting to watch. But then the world will end in 2012 so who gives a damn.

Live and enjoy life

Mark

Reply to
Markem

His hardest problem will be getting a lot of people off of the government checks and have them start working.

We all hope he does well but we have seen this play out before. Eventually every one has to get a job for a country to prosper, not every one wants a job.

Reply to
Leon

Possibly so, but whether you want to admit it or not, he also offers hope and that's pretty powerful. And maybe, just maybe, he'll fulfill some of that hope. All those running against him were offering was same old, same old bullshit without promise of anything new or different.

Reply to
upscale

I agree with you entirely. With the Canadian government making all sorts of claims and promises without being truly ready and the press whipping the public into a frenzy of worry, it's no wonder the whole thing is a monster clusterf**k. And yeah, you're right, the regular flu kills many more people than the swine flu, only regular flu deaths haven't been publicized nearly as much. I'll bet that changes now too.

Reply to
upscale

So far all we've seen is same old, same old and an empty suit waving in the wind ...

Or as someone put it - Bush Light.

Reply to
LDosser