OT or not OT, you choose. I don't care.

Could someone point me to what must be a large crowd of wreckers? What crowd? The ones who have been persuaded to change their political thinking by some informative post here. I know I haven't been, but my sample may not be representative, so I'll concede that, surely, for all the heated political back and forth we see here that someone, somewhere, must have been converted.
Okay, I'll wait. Please let me know if you have changed your mind as a result of stuff you've read on the wreck. I really want to know. I can't be the only one with a closed mind. Actually, from reading several wrecker's political vitriol I'm quite certain I'm not.
Anyway, I'm waiting to hear about as few as a single example of epiphany. I'm sure someone must be able to point to one. And just because someone no longer posts here is not an example of one whose mind was changed. It could just as easily been someone who was sick of people try to change everyone else's.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

I've converted to other venues where the signal to noise ratio is much better. I'm amazed that so many intelligent and knowledgeable people don't seem to care how they are bringing about the demise of the group by the volume OT crap they post. There are an abundance of other places to discuss the non woodworking issues. Oh well.......