OT: new Gillette Fusion is great!

Page 2 of 2

Searcher wrote:

I hate to admite it but the Mach3 was the one product I received unwanted (SPAM) that I actually used. No way 3 is better than 1 or two, just a gimmick. But when I put that thing to my face, ooooooh. I was hooked.
I'm hoping I don't receive a Gillette Fusion as the mach3 blades are already expensive enough. I don't want to get hooked on that too.
--
Thank you,

You are so right! Isn't that Mach III great? I was a died in the wool double edge razor guy for decades. Loved the way the weight of the thing made for such a smooth shave. I bought a Mach III while on the road one time because I left my razor home and the Mach III was stocked right at the checkout. Just grabbed it because it's the razor that was there. Haven't used my old razor since.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

The Fusion was foreseen by the writers at The Onion.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33930
todd
todd wrote:

was as good as razor shaving would get.
Dave
"David" wrote in message

Did Gillette's enginidiots finally get the switch placement right? On my Gillette M3 Power you can't hold it in a shaving position without turning the power switch off. Great concept, poor design.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Swingman wrote:

the switch to engage the "buzz". It doesn't buzz enough that SWMBO's will use it for their "personal" use. <g>
dave

I am pretty happy with my new Braun, self cleaning, self lubricating, self perfuming, self charging, self monitoring....
Leon wrote:

dave

Sounds like me and my Phillips. One day I accidentally dropped it in the toilet. Fished it out, but it's never run properly since then.

I cannot say that I have ever dropped an electric razor. I have dropped my Gillette plenty of times.
I remember about 15 years ago I when I used my first Braun my 3 year old son would come up beside me and plug in my old Norelco, turn it on, and we would both share the mirror while we shaved. ;~)
Leon wrote:

blade pops off. I usually drop mine in the shower every once in a while but there's no damage or cost involved. Even the blade survives.
Dave

shave??
I'll stick with my 1904 safety razor. Just switched to it about a year ago. Must be getting sensitive. The strait razor was starting to irritate my skin.