OT - My Dog

----- Original Message -----

mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegals wearing Barack Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Nancy Pelosi t-shirts, 2 rappers, 5 phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, 10 flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

I wonder if he is available for stud service.
says...

Racism is alive and well in the United States.
EXPERIENCED racism.
Racism is alive and well in the United States.
<< Racism is alive and well in the United States>>
No kidding. Obviously you've been listening to some of the ridiculous rhetoric coming from the occupier of the highest office in the land. Glad to see nothing gets past you.
That's what you get from voting in a muslim for president.
No kidding. Obviously you've been listening to some of the ridiculous rhetoric coming from the occupier of the highest office in the land. Glad to see nothing gets past you.
<< Racism is alive and well in the United States>>
I sure as hell didn't vote for that petty man-child.