Error message on my MC250

Hi, we inherited this MC 250 when we moved in and I basically worked out how it operated. Now though, it's showing error 1. It is also 3/4 full of water where it hasn't before. I've emptied the tank and removed salt from the slots at the bottom but it still is pouring water out of the drain but the tank stays full. Any suggestions please ?

Reply to
Terry Wilkins

Yes use a proper usenet access program, not that stupid web site. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Perhaps it has less OT posts than here? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

But does it carry photos of Boris leading an Aberdeen Angus bull by the nose ?.

Reply to
Andrew