OT: Merlot

Considering the recent invectives flying about this NG recently, I put forth this little bit of mirth in a effort to Cool youse guys down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BOTTLE OF MERLOT
A man asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an unusually attractive woman sitting alone at a table in a cozy little restaurant.
The waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said, 'This is from the gentleman who is seated over there.' and indicated the sender with a nod of his head.
She stared at the wine coolly for a few seconds, not looking at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by a note.
The waiter, who was lingering nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.
The note read: 'For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank and 7 inches in your pants'.
After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.
It read: 'Just to let you know things aren't always what they appear to be, I have a Ferrari Maranello, BMW Z8, Mercedes CL600, and a Porsche Turbo in my several garages; I have beautiful homes in Aspen, and Miami , and a 10,000 acre ranch in Louisiana . I have over twenty million dollars in my bank account and portfolio. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you are, would I cut off three inches. Please send the bottle back.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~
P D Q
"PDQ" wrote

SWMBO is still laughing ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08

Wine & women.... yah, you betcha.
An oldie, but still rates a smile.
Lew

Yeah, but why only 3"?

It may be an oldie, but have we not all said somewhat the same at one time or another??
Anything more and we would all know "he is lying".
P D Q
Now THAT's off topic in the best possible way - and it's about wood !!!
OK - who does he vote for?