O//T: Editorial Cartoon

Most mornings I try to check out the web site gocomics.com.

Just thought some of you would get a chuckle out of three editorial comics from that web site:

Jeff Danziger

Breen
Ramsey
you notice the roller coater was an old wooden type? The flex in the wood bracing offer a greater chance that the passengers of getting motion sickness. Notice that 'WE' are in the middle, so we get blow-back from both front and back passengers.

Reply to
Phil Again