OT: Memory lane. (Pun intended)

http://archives.cbc.ca/IDC-1-75-1969-12714-11/on_this_day/science_technology/twt
Tue, Dec 18, 2007, 1:10pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) mumbled <snip;ed>
You 'really' do have too much time on your hand don't you?. Get a pocket knife, a piece of wood, and star whittling. It wills be loads more constructive, and it will be woodworking..
On Dec 18, 9:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Do not!
On Dec 18, 9:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Actually, I'd rather create things like this:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/WGAFSmall.jpg
Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 9:59am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) dot sayeth thusly: Actually, I'd rather create things like this:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/WGAFSmall.jpg
Yup, waaay too much time.
Now THAT's funny
charlie b
(Robatoy)

Did JT really just give someone grief for finding something that's a little off the wall on the web???>
Joe
Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 2:26am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@valid.com (Joe) doth sayeth: Did JT really just give someone grief for finding something that's a little off the wall on the web???>
At least I'm not off my meds. LOL Not that i take meds.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in (Joe) doth sayeth:

So that's why you act like you do! (You left the door wide open on that one.)
Puckdropper

Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 6:47am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Puckdropper) doth sayeth: So that's why you act like you do! (You left the door wide open on that one.)
I realized it just after I hit send. And it's all because the damn spellchecker didn't catch it.
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.