plywood posts

I wanted to say I am sorry for any unwanted information.

I have not been part of any of the google groups. I searched for a plywood group and I had no Idea how old any of the posts were. I know some of you hated all the info. My intent was not to post multiple times. Once it posts I dont know how to remove it. I know much more now.

Thank you for your prompt feedback and assistance.

Reply to
ryan

snipped-for-privacy@select-veneer.com wrote in news:bee82734-e151-406f-b609-55096eef22e8 @y5g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Please take the time to look up Usenet ettiquitte rules BEFORE posting again. We Usenetians are a strange bunch, I've seen a few "nudges" over message format and a couple all out flames.

Remember that messages cannot always be cancelled. Some servers honor cancel requests, others do not. (Most honor the X-No-Archive, but it annoys other readers.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

And the poor folk with OE never do figure how to get it in there.

Reply to
Twayne