OT: Me In a Music Video (get a good laugh!)

Page 5 of 5
Didn't see too much of you... you were in the background. You sounded good though. The music was good, the song was good seems a little mature for a 17 year old's songwriting.
Was her voice enhanced? She has a very nice voice, nothing over the top, nice range... nicely done.
On 11/15/2011 1:06 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

On 11/16/11 7:11 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

That's the way if should be. It's an artist video, not a band video.

Thank you.
> The music was good, the song was good seems a little mature

You'd be surprised what they go through these days.

No, though it should've been in a spot or two (autotune). :-) I don't see autotune as the evil that many people do. It's a tool, like any other tool (woodworking metaphor). It can be abused: making a mediocre singer sound good. Or it can be a tool used to fix little pitch issues that weren't noticed during recording.
But no, besides a little reverb, that's her.
--

-MIKE-