Don't get me wrong...

I have a web page long neglected on which are a few tutorials. As part of my resolve to update, there are a few more I'd like to do. One of them would be about grinding and using custom tablesaw molding head cutters. I'd sure hate to put something like that out there, though, and have someone lose a hand or an eye because of it. What if Harry Houdini had done a tutorial (don't get me wrong, I'm not equating myself) on how to escape from handcuffs and a coffin under 30 feet of water? Somebody would have tried it. On the other hand, there's got to be plenty of material online about how to jump out of airplanes...
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BUB 209) wrote:

You've already said too much. No doubt someone has read the above and decided that--Hey, I can make my own molding cutters! and he'll cut off his fingers or at the very least destroy his grinder or table saw.
His lawyers are on their way to your house now.

And the part about skydiving...http://www.worstcasescenarios.com/scenario.htm?scenarioid=8 Tom Work at your leisure!