OT: Just For You People In Canuckistan

Tim Daneliuk wrote the following on 9/27/2012 4:21 PM (ET):

Reply to
willshak

Reply to
Leon

What a horrible fate for Canuckistanians everywhere!

When I think of Canada, I think of the great actors and musical performers they export.

Nina Dobrev, Evangeline Lily, and Laura Vandervoort ought to cleanse that horrible dance thing from your memory in no time...if it's OK with your wife, ya poor PW-ed Texican.

-- Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself. -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques