OT: Just For You People In Canuckistan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-MsDSAW0Y

Tim Daneliuk wrote the following on 9/27/2012 4:21 PM (ET):

Very clever. I recognized some of the moves before the names came up.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 9/27/2012 3:21 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Wow......
I'll be picturing this when I think of Canada now...... 8~O

What a horrible fate for Canuckistanians everywhere!
When I think of Canada, I think of the great actors and musical performers they export. http://www.imdb.com/list/SCi2RmmqSg0 / Heck, Nina Dobrev, Evangeline Lily, and Laura Vandervoort ought to cleanse that horrible dance thing from your memory in no time...if it's OK with your wife, ya poor PW-ed Texican.
-- Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself. -- Thomas Jefferson