OT: Jeff Gordon's airplane?

Can anyone tell me....What is the serial number on Jeff Gordon's airplane?
Thanks. Joe
--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

Gordon's airplane?

N24JG is just what I needed. Thanks, Tom
--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html
FAA database lookup on N24JG produced:
N-number : N24JG Aircraft Serial Number : 484 Aircraft Manufacturer : DASSAULT-BREGUET Model : MYSTERE FALCON 200 Engine Manufacturer : GARRETT Model : ATF 3 SERIES Aircraft Year : 1983 Owner Name : JEFF GORDON INC Owner Address : PO BOX 880 HARRISBURG, NC, 28075-0880 Registration Date : 09-Feb-2000 Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard Approved Operations : Transport
GD :-)
--

BigJoe wrote:

Good to see another ham on here.