Jeff Gorman's site URL?

Lost my bookmarks and would like Jeff Gorman's site url.

Jeff:

You out there? Plenty of newer newbies who could really learn a great deal from touring and then carefully examining your site.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Hi Charlie,

Jeff's at:

terrific site for novice and improver neanders.

Cheers,

Frank

Reply to
Frank McVey

Forgot to point you to the other Geoff - another excellent site

again,

Reply to
Frank McVey

Frank McVey provided two great links to site's with great info on the fundamentals - the foundation of everything we make.

Anyone else have a url for a site with good info on the fundamentals of woodworking?

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

This is one i found recently, haven`t seen the link here yet (sorry if i missed it). I found the part "WOODWORKING HOW-TO`s" rather interesting.

`s of information, haven`t read it all yet.

I have other`s in my favorites, but they are mentioned already (e.g your site, Tom P., kvaughn, shavings.net, woodcentral, FPL).

Wouter

Reply to
Wouter Overmeire

www dot amgron 2nd-dot clara 3rd-dot net Changed the obvious to foil spambots. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax