OT:It's the end of the world as we (at our house) know it.

Page 2 of 2

I know where he is - on tape, plastic, not rubber.
--
Best regards
Han

Congratulations from an owner of various mixes of furballs. Looks like you've got yourself a handfull of fun and love.
Bill

Thanks, and I think we have a really nice furball here. Mom & Dad are really relaxed cool dogs as well and the owners of the previous litters are very pleased. The breeder only does this for fun and isn't caught up in any show-dog quagmire. Temperament is his one and only goal...as well as health of course. The same poodle who 'serviced' Moxie's mom also has had a fling or two with a Cavalier King Charles and those puppies are so adorable, we almost picked one up for Moxie to play with. Cooler head prevailed and we'll re-evaluate that whole scene a couple of months from now.
"Robatoy" wrote:

Be careful you don't mistake little rascal for a window washing mop<G>.
Enjoy.
Lew
Robatoy wrote:

I think she has your ears ...

Cute little fellow. He has that "Attitude" look to him. A lot of those little guys exhibit the LBF syndrome but its fun.
Ron

That dog has no clue that it isn't the same size as that Burmese Mountain Dog it wanted to wrestle at the vet's this afternoon. It had been a while since I laughed so hard.

Exactly. A few years ago we had a neighbor who owned a couple of the "mop-head-terriers". Those small, mop looking dogs that are born without eyes, feet or other distinguishing features other than hair the extends to the floor. About 5-8 pounds each of loud attitude.
I was walking our 100 pound German Shepherd one morning when I heard a bunch of barking a yapping coming our way. I could see the grass parting in the field between our houses and pretty soon one of the terrors shot out of the grass and went after Sam.
Up to that point, Sam was every dogs friend. The little dog got right up into his face with a torrent of barking, snarling and growling. Sam listened for a moment and then looked over his shoulder at me with a "What the hell is this all about?" look on his face.
Apparently the little guy got impatient with not having picked a fight, so he ran around behind Sam and nipped him on the tail a few times. Then he made a grave error. The little monster ran up underneath Sam, jumped up and nailed him in the goodies. In one move, Sam jumped about a foot off of the ground, reached underneath and came up yelping with the little mutt hanging on his lip. With a flip of his head Sam shook him loose and ended up with the dog inside of his mouth. Little running feet were protruded from each side of Sam's large snout and he looked at me like "I have had it with this little S**T!"
My first thought was "Oh Hell....Sam's eating the neighbors dog!!!" I yelled at him and swatted him on the butt. Sam obligingly spit the little bastard out unhurt and gave one of his industrial-strength growls.
The little assailant hit the street, rolled a couple of times and came right back up after my dog. At that point, I slipped a toe under his belly and gently, but firmly launched him back into the grass. He barked at me, then ran away.
It sounds silly to describe a 5 pound dog attacking my German Shepherd but the little fart did some damage. The dog managed to bite all the way through Sam's lip and he had a noticeable abrasion on his....private region.
Sam still tolerates larger dogs pretty well but any small, fuzzy creature that approaches is now in danger.
RonB

That's some funny.... I can see it... that look at 'Da Boss'...."what do you want me to do here? Eat the thing??"
LOL
RonB wrote:

Animals don't seem to quite have this concept of "size" down, as is demonstrated by a Great Dane of my acquaintance and Crystal the Mountain Lion late of the Forest Park Zoo, both of whom were firmly convinced that they were lap fur.
"Robatoy" wrote:

It had been a while since I laughed so hard.
Guess my attitude about dogs comes from my father.
Can still hear him saying, "If he don't hunt, he don't eat."
Lew

Burmese???? Try Bernese...as in 'Bern' a Swiss dog... what do *I* know?