OT: Humor More clamping needed in the US

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/nations_nipples_severely_under
Mark

And here I thought it was just a local thing. Maybe time to auction of the rack and pillory.

I hear it takes time to learn the ropes.
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:26:25 -0800, the infamous "CW"

Pillory? Pillory Clinton?
-- We rightly care about the environment. But our neurotic obsession with carbon betrays an inability to distinguish between pollution and the stuff of life itself. --Bret Stephens, WSJ 1/5/10
On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 20:26:55 -0800, Larry Jaques

Obama beat you to it.
Markem wrote:

OK, this is enough. First that abomination of a piece of furniture (the evolution) and now the picture of that dude behind the podium.
There is not enough brain bleach in the world to erase it all.

Rob Leatham
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Yeah? You try finding a nipple-piercing kit online!

If you're worried about the amount of brain bleach needed to remove those images, I strongly advise you to never, ever follow a link to either "tub girl" or "lemon party". No, I haven't seen them. Reading the descriptions was more than I wanted to know.
You've been warned.
"Doug Miller" wrote

I can just hear the stampede of folks running to those links.
Reminds me of my dad coming out to the back yard with all the eneighborhood kids there and yelling, "Don't climb that tree!" Kids came from miles around for months afterwards to climb that tree.

I repeat: You've been warned.
For the curious, my mention of those two is a direct result of the discussion a couple weeks ago concerning eHow's misappropriation of a copyrighted photograph from another wRecker's web site: "tub girl" and "lemon party" are frequently suggested as target URLs for redirecting hotlinks, as a means of discouraging that practice (somebody hotlinks to a photo on your site, redirect it to tub girl).
On 1/09/10 2:36 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Don't forget goatse. ;-)
--
Froz...

A classic.
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:14:38 -0500, the infamous "Lee Michaels"

Reacting to some vandalism once upon a time in Vista, CA, I bitched some kids out about cutting across my yard. A couple days later, I came home from work one afternoon to TEN broken windows, and those particular kids never cut across the yard again. I was burglarized a lot back then, too, ending up with a monitored alarm system.
That's what first got me started on the search for a vaporizing laser to protect my homestead.
Poof! The smoke wafts away and there are no more vandals, thieves, etc.
--============================================-- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. --- http://diversify.com/handypouches.html ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!
On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 15:26:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

The descriptions on Wickipedia (redirected to "Shock site") are more than enough, thanks.
-Zz