"Extender" Needed To Get More Outdoor Floodlight Coverage

In order to get more outdoor floodlight coverage, I need to find an "extender" that can be used to reach beyond the corner of my house and change the direction of one of my floodlights.
One of the old outdoor floodlights on my house has such an extender -- it's about 6" long, it screws into the floodlight socket, and the bulb screws into the socket on the end of the extender. Since I've never seen those in Lowe's or HD, does anyone know 1) what they're called, and 2) where to buy them?
Some kind of flexible connector would also work ... something like the material used in those "bendable" desk lamps that are sold in office supply stores.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.