"Extender" Needed To Get

A > In order to get more outdoor floodlight coverage, I need to find an A > "extender" that can be used to reach beyond the corner of my house and A > change the direction of one of my floodlights.
Would two or three of those adapters to convert a light fixture to have an outlet work? (About 4" long, generally has two outlets on either side plus a pull chain switch. Screws into a basement ceiling fixture.) Definately not waterproof so I'd put a plastic tube/cover over the assembly.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* GIVE US YOUR INTERPRETATION - We can't wait to hear this bull!
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.