"Extender" Needed To Get

A > In order to get more outdoor floodlight coverage, I need to find an A > "extender" that can be used to reach beyond the corner of my house and A > change the direction of one of my floodlights.

Would two or three of those adapters to convert a light fixture to have an outlet work? (About 4" long, generally has two outlets on either side plus a pull chain switch. Screws into a basement ceiling fixture.) Definately not waterproof so I'd put a plastic tube/cover over the assembly.

  • GIVE US YOUR INTERPRETATION - We can't wait to hear this bull!
Reply to
barry martin