Ceramic wall tile reglazing?

Anyone had any experience with reglazing ceramic wall tile? I have heard that it works great but just wanted opinions from someone who might have had it done.

Thank you for your reply.

Reply to
Susan Thomas

If by reglazing you mean a color change, I have never had it done. I have been in client homes both before and after the process. The initial look was fine when done by a contractor. Would have fooled me if I had not know. How well it holds up; I can't answer. My opinion is that it should hold up well, with the possible exception of the shower area.

Reply to
Colbyt