Using old (ish) ceramic tile adhesive

Hi, I have to tile a bathroom wall. I have PLENTY of ceramic tile adhesive (AcrylPro, from Home Depot) left over from a previous tile job about 4years ago. I checked and it looks and feels just like a fresh gallon of the same.

Does anyone have experience with using "old-ish" adhesive?

I _already_ know the argument of "why take the risk?" but asking for anyone with practical experience using older tile adhesive and whether it holds. Many thanks, Theodore.

Reply to
millinghill

As long as it has not dried out, it's perfectly good.

BTW: To avoid getting spammed, best to use an invalid email address when you post.

Reply to
philo