OT: How to Save Social Security

Yep. I was surprised when I heard it too. But I did some research and that's the way it goes. Again, if we'd had no children she couldn't collect from mine. If I divorced my current wife (Ouch! Put down that rolling pin!) she'd be ineligible to collect based on my income.

Since she only worked long enough to get the bare minimum, she has an incentive to keep me happy :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

How about alive ? :-)

Reply to