OT: How to Save Social Security

Page 8 of 8
"Scott W. Harvey" wrote:

The state of Florida job service required you to sign in to look at the job listing by printing your full name and SS number on a form that was open for everyone to see. 25 names and SS numbers per page on open clipboards for everyone in line after you to steal your information.. I refused to sign it and went to file a complaint with one of our congressional representatives over the careless handling of this information. I haven't checked on the complaint because I got my disability a month later and haven't been well enough to get back to their office in the last two months.
--
Beware of those who suffer from delusions of adequacy!

Michael A. Terrell
Stewart Schooley wrote:

Just keep in mind when having this discussion...
1. The government has been raping the SS trust fund for many years. 2. NONE of the thieves proposing "solutions" are ever likely to depend on, or even need any aspect of SS, Medicare or Medicaid.
So, parties who have _no_ needs congruent to those who will actually need SS are making life-decisions for that group.
Some fun, huh?