OT: Gloat

Ellis Edward Boyles, 10 lbs 13 oz, entered the world this morning in Sheffield, England, making me a grandfather for the first time. Both major participants are fine. It appears that my SIL has the future rugby player to follow in his footsteps.

Reply to
Swingman

GOOD for you. Nothing like showin'em what good stock produces. LOL

Reply to
Leon

congratulations Grampal..... Mike

Reply to
aswr

Congrats!

It might be time to tell your daughter that the job goes easier with smaller shavings - 10 lbs 13 oz is a /lot/ of baby...

-- Morris Dovey DeSoto, Iowa USA

Reply to
Morris Dovey

SPAMMER!

Just kidding. Congratulations grandpa!!! Excellent news.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

welcome to the club, Gramps...

watch that saw dust around the crumb catcher......

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Congratulations, may that young lad grow to be a big healthy second row.

SteveP.

Reply to
Highland Pairos

Congratulations. I'm still waiting... just about given up. Don't know what's wrong. Ever since the son got married, my wife and I have been going at it like rabbits and still no grandkids. Must be doing something wrong.

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

"Swingman" wrote in news:Ho6dnUKa4_12hu snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Welcome to the glorious society of gloating grandparents!

It has been said that, if one knew that gradchildren were this much fun, we'd have had them first!

Patriarch, proud grandpa of 2.67

Reply to
Patriarch

that's the best gloat i've heard in a long time. congrats.

--- dz

Sw> Ellis Edward Boyles, 10 lbs 13 oz, entered the world this morning in

Reply to
david zaret

My sons live with girls who already have kids of their own so my grandkids are already made.

Jenn

Reply to
Jenn

I recently received news that I too am going to be a grandpa. One thing I don't understand, people congratulate me! I did not have anything to do with it!

BTW - Congratulations on your graduation to geezerville! Now go teach him to sharpen tools, he'll learn the rest on his own!

Dave

Teamcasa

Welcome to the club Pops, It's a great thing, being able to love 'em, Spoil 'em, and then give them back. Oh and revenge is so, so sweet :) Have fun all the best you and yours John

Reply to
John B