OT: Gloat

Ellis Edward Boyles, 10 lbs 13 oz, entered the world this morning in Sheffield, England, making me a grandfather for the first time. Both major participants are fine. It appears that my SIL has the future rugby player to follow in his footsteps.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/25/05

congratulations Grampal..... Mike

Congrats!
It might be time to tell your daughter that the job goes easier with smaller shavings - 10 lbs 13 oz is a /lot/ of baby...
-- Morris Dovey DeSoto, Iowa USA
SPAMMER!
Just kidding. Congratulations grandpa!!! Excellent news.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 http://www.AutoDrill.com http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013

welcome to the club, Gramps...
watch that saw dust around the crumb catcher......
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Congratulations, may that young lad grow to be a big healthy second row.
SteveP.

Congratulations. I'm still waiting... just about given up. Don't know what's wrong. Ever since the son got married, my wife and I have been going at it like rabbits and still no grandkids. Must be doing something wrong.
Mike in Arkansas wrote:

My sons live with girls who already have kids of their own so my grandkids are already made.
Jenn

Welcome to the glorious society of gloating grandparents!
It has been said that, if one knew that gradchildren were this much fun, we'd have had them first!
Patriarch, proud grandpa of 2.67
that's the best gloat i've heard in a long time. congrats.
--- dz
Swingman wrote:

I recently received news that I too am going to be a grandpa. One thing I don't understand, people congratulate me! I did not have anything to do with it!
BTW - Congratulations on your graduation to geezerville! Now go teach him to sharpen tools, he'll learn the rest on his own!
Dave

Swingman wrote:

Spoil 'em, and then give them back. Oh and revenge is so, so sweet :) Have fun all the best you and yours John