OT -- Don't let this happen to you...

http://safeshare.tv/w/sLtCVDmZnm
Though it might interfere with your future woodworking plans...

They had me right up until the mascot pours the drink on the guy. Still funny, but staged, I think.

That guy is going to live with that the rest of his life. Talk about an embarrassing minute of fame. That team mascot handle the situation perfectly.

Funny!