Buy to let.

Panel seems to have a negative view on Buy To Let for some sound reasons it seems to me. Not the gold mine then..

So how about buying gold? The actual metal I mean.

Reply to
harryagain

Depends how much you plan on letting it out for i guess.

Reply to
Gazz

Well 'buy to let' works for me and finances my retirement, but then I bought my flats over ten years ago, and paid off the mortgages as soon as I possibly could so the figures stack up better.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson