buy to let

I didn't follow the recent buy to let thread to the end. Did the OP go for it and buy? I hope not in view of the current situation. Good to see BTL getting the kicking it deserves and a lot of greedy little capitalists getting their fingers burned! I don't suppose prices will fall too far, but the lower the better - for (nearly) all of us in the long run.

cheers Jacob

Reply to
normanwisdom

Yes I think he did if it's the same one I remember

Why it was an interest rate rise that was worrying him Quite the opposite has happened if he got a good deal on his mortgage at the time he's in glover Letting market is looking stronger then ever because of the present money situation for the foreseeable future, lots of new migrants arriving daily,and increasing repossessions they all have to live somewhere :)

Oh yes keep the red flag flying............

-
Reply to
Mark

Why does it deserve a kicking?

You mean enterprising individuals who are prepared to do something with their money rather than sponge off the state like many of their tenants?

Agree there. A 20 - 30% fall would be welcome here.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q