there is a good chance that many of these might be closed to the public, but eventually they should be open again.
i don't think you like anything i grow.
songbird
On 2020-04-03 18:43, songbird wrote:

Wally World is open. I will look at their rack. I think I may have some ron-d-nice leftover from last year somewhere.

It is the diabetes thing.
On Friday, April 3, 2020 at 9:00:28 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

This is the busy season for the seed companies; everyone who gardens is get ting ready to plant. And I would guess that a lot of seed companies are sho rt on help as a lot of their people might be out due to virus fears.
My wife does her seed shopping in January and starts most of them in flats in the greenhouse, so she beats the springtime rush. She wanted to buy some thing additional last week and ran into the same problem you're having, the seeds won't be available for a month or two.
I think Songbird has the best solution; check your local garden and feed st ores to see what they have.
Paul
On 2020-04-04 05:18, Pavel314 wrote:

Hi Paul,
Thank you!
I also changed my computer reminder prompt to March 2 to February 2. And I will definitely check Wally World next trip to find no toilet paper.
-T
T wrote: ...

also check for local seed libraries. i can't believe i forgot to mention this.
songbird
On 2020-04-04 09:38, songbird wrote:

Will do if I can't find what I want. I do have a packet of unopened ron-d-nice from last year, so I think I will get by.
Thank you!
-T

    Although physical infirmity has kept me from the garden for a couple of years, the "season" starts in September with a second planting of veggies requiring more temperate conditions starting in mid-February and continuing into April or May for a few truly "warm weather" items such as okra or so-called "southern peas".    For both of the reasons cited by you, my #1 go-to's are Sustainable Seeds <https://sustainableseedco.com/ or Victory Heirloom Seeds <https://www.victoryseeds.com/ . Both are good sources for organic, untreated and OP. For larger quantities and for "safe" treated seeds, it"s Reimer <http://www.reimerseeds.com/default.aspx and for seeds somewhat "tuned" to my climate, I buy from Southern Expusure Seed Exchange <http://www.southernexposure.com/ .     Because I buy in the fall for an entire year, I have no idea whether or how any of these folks might be coping with present conditions, Hope this helps a bit.
--
Derald
Peninsular FL, USA
On 2020-04-06 19:06, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote: