Where to buy seeds / plants & shipping to Europe

Hi,

I would like to buy plants / cuttings / seeds especially of cultivars of fruit trees / shrubs originally coming from warm-temperate / subtropical habitats.

In Europe (Germany, Italy) I have great difficulties in finding nurseries with the species I want.

Any recommendation for on-line shopping world-wide with reasonable prices.

Many thanks for any info!

Dieter

Reply to
dgaffre

For temperate fruits, try Edible Landscaping. They ship worldwde and have the variety you crave. For subtropicals, perhaps the CRFG will be able to help (google them).

Reply to
simy1

Join CRFG (California Rare Fruit Growers) or at least look up their web site.

Bill

-- Fermez le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg