OT: Collection of album covers

Okay, which one is your favourite?
http://tinyurl.com/2fzc295
Oh, Golly! I just love them all.
(I ain't putting my signature on this one.)

They are great.
Ever played the internet timewaster 'Random album Art'?
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Random_Album_Art
You get some suprising results.
Tim W
On 1/7/2011 4:00 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I suppose it's rather boringly predictable of me to choose the "I Dig Chicks" cover, but YEAH, I like that one. :-)
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

OK, not on the list but still my favorite, Carley Simon, Playing Possum,
http://sleevage.com/carly-simon-playing-possum/
Leon wrote:

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

You betcha. She was a stone fox with a bod ta die for.
-- You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.? -- Ronald Reagan

..
She could eat a banana sideways.
On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:02:20 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Yeah, she's a widemouth model. Lends itself to interesting thought, doesn't it?
-- You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.? -- Ronald Reagan

The list is hardly definitive. But, Leon.... I'm SHOCKED!