OT: Collection of album covers

Okay, which one is your favourite?

Robatoy

Oh, Golly! I just love them all.

(I ain't putting my signature on this one.)

Reply to
Sonny

Ever played the internet timewaster 'Random album Art'?

get some suprising results.

Tim W

Reply to
Tim W

cover, but YEAH, I like that one. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

Leon

Reply to
Rich

You betcha. She was a stone fox with a bod ta die for.

-- You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.? -- Ronald Reagan

Reply to
Larry Jaques

She could eat a banana sideways.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Robatoy

Yeah, she's a widemouth model. Lends itself to interesting thought, doesn't it?