New album

I just posted some photos on my photobucket doodaddy . These are of the wild fruit growing out in the woods , plus a couple of shots of my garden . For scale , the tomato cages are 5 feet tall . The photos are pretty much representative of what's going on all over our place - or at least everywhere I've been . I suspect part of the reason is because I've opened the area up to more sunlight by ulling dead trees , with the accompanying loss of understory plants , partly from a wet spring .

Reply to
Terry Coombs