OT: Anybody here wanna help out a fellow wrecker with some cash?

Page 2 of 2
Robatoy wrote:

Well ... if you can't handle that, you certainly couldn't handle SJ. Like I said, elderly ticker and all...
✖

The ticker wouldn't be the problem. The ticker is fine. I do need some stimulus to 'handle' the task at hand. There wouldn't BE any stimulus to 'handle' Rosie and I assure you that wouldn't be the problem with SJ.
rrrrrrr
Add pictures here
✖
bad ticker..... well I guess if she dies she dies. ross
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 3, 6:31 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

Nice work, Mr. Hebeisen!
*tips hat*
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

You just need your pipes cleaned:
http://i26.tinypic.com/1z4v0b6.jpg
✖

Wanna know something really strange, Tim? I worked in that generating station back in the early 70's. It is the RL Hearn GS on Unwin Ave in Toronto.
Here are some more: http://ridemypony.com/index.php/2006/04/04/the-hearn-2 /
Add pictures here
✖
I'm all through with women, they cheat and they lie and prey on us males til the day that we die. they scheme and deceive and they drive us to sin, hey, look at that dame that just walked in. Quote Dear Old Dad ross
Add pictures here
✖

As Dave Chappelle (as Silky Johnson) said, "She wears underwear with dick-holes in 'em."
todd
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

Ehhh... Lemme tell ya, she's a pretty face but a bum fuck. (Pardon my English)     mahalo,     anonymous
Add pictures here
✖
"Robatoy" wrote:
ILBT's by Joe Walsh and Joe Vatale
Which begs the question, "Why are a woman's breasts like a martini? | | | | | | | | | | | |
Because one is not enough and three is too many.
(Unless of course, you need one on the back to serve as a handhold while you are dancing)
Lew
Add pictures here
✖