OT: Anybody here wanna help out a fellow wrecker with some cash?

A chance of a lifetime. Somebody help me!!!

Robatoy

Neither can we.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Reply to
dadiOH

=2E..but...but,but,but it's for Oxfam!!

Reply to
Robatoy

OK with it.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Maybe she'd take a check.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

But fear not, I'm sure we'll be able to afford one of the hundreds of imitation auctions for 'charity' dates with benefits.

RicodJour

It says you can bring a friend. You wanna be my friend ? Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis

suggested on his radio program, many years ago that each of his listeners should send him one dollar. He would then take a grand tour of Europe and send back post cards from his various locations telling about the great time we were having. He had a great talent in story telling. You can catch a small sample of it at Christmas time. He wrote the somewhat auto biographical, " A Christmas Story " and did the voice over of the narrator.

Joe G

Reply to
GROVER

Reply to
Leon

It would be more fun to win the bid..... then give it to some homeless guy. (That is why I want you guys to pay for it... get it now?..lol. I mean, really, which right-minded guy would want to stand next to a self-absorbed Hollowwood chick knowing that EVERYBODY knows you paid for the privilege to stand next to her. And they'd all know how much as well. How frickin' shallow is that?)

Reply to
Robatoy

It would be more fun to win the bid..... then give it to some homeless guy.

I sprayed my screen on that one.

(That is why I want you guys to pay for it... get it now?..lol. I mean, really, which right-minded guy would want to stand next to a self-absorbed Hollowwood chick knowing that EVERYBODY knows you paid for the privilege to stand next to her. And they'd all know how much as well. How frickin' shallow is that?)

;~)

Reply to
Leon

I was afraid to post that 'homeless' reference in case the politically absurd were going to get their undies in a knot. But, as the Eskimo chief succinctly said: "Fukkum." ( I'm not sure what that translates into....)

Reply to
Robatoy

person is also looking for charitable contributions:

Tim Daneliuk

I was having something to eat when that showed up... Bad Tim!

:-]

Reply to
Robatoy

Well ... if you can't handle that, you certainly couldn't handle SJ. Like I said, elderly ticker and all...

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Hey, in today's world, that qualifies as deep...I mean, the call c-rap music, don't they?

Reply to
Charlie Self

It's a less oblique version of my "scroom."

Reply to
Charlie Self

The ticker wouldn't be the problem. The ticker is fine. I do need some stimulus to 'handle' the task at hand. There wouldn't BE any stimulus to 'handle' Rosie and I assure you that wouldn't be the problem with SJ.

rrrrrrr

Reply to
Robatoy

bad ticker..... well I guess if she dies she dies. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen