OT: Anybody here wanna help out a fellow wrecker with some cash?

Page 1 of 2
A chance of a lifetime. Somebody help me!!!
http://tinyurl.com/2ba2th

You can't afford her.
Neither can we.

...but...but,but,but it's for Oxfam!!
message

It says you can bring a friend. You wanna be my friend ? Puff
Lee Michaels wrote:

Maybe she'd take a check.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

But fear not, I'm sure we'll be able to afford one of the hundreds of imitation auctions for 'charity' dates with benefits.
Robatoy wrote:

Their definition of "spend the night with" differs from my own.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Maybe we could all pitch in and go on a group date. I'm sure she'd be OK with it.
-Zz

This request is not unlike one made by the late Jean Shepherd who suggested on his radio program, many years ago that each of his listeners should send him one dollar. He would then take a grand tour of Europe and send back post cards from his various locations telling about the great time we were having. He had a great talent in story telling. You can catch a small sample of it at Christmas time. He wrote the somewhat auto biographical, " A Christmas Story " and did the voice over of the narrator.
Joe G

It's gunna be a Blue Balls affair.

It would be more fun to win the bid..... then give it to some homeless guy. (That is why I want you guys to pay for it... get it now?..lol. I mean, really, which right-minded guy would want to stand next to a self-absorbed Hollowwood chick knowing that EVERYBODY knows you paid for the privilege to stand next to her. And they'd all know how much as well. How frickin' shallow is that?)

It would be more fun to win the bid..... then give it to some homeless guy.
I sprayed my screen on that one.
(That is why I want you guys to pay for it... get it now?..lol. I mean, really, which right-minded guy would want to stand next to a self-absorbed Hollowwood chick knowing that EVERYBODY knows you paid for the privilege to stand next to her. And they'd all know how much as well. How frickin' shallow is that?)
;~)

I was afraid to post that 'homeless' reference in case the politically absurd were going to get their undies in a knot. But, as the Eskimo chief succinctly said: "Fukkum." ( I'm not sure what that translates into....)

It's a less oblique version of my "scroom."

two sprayed screens in one thread.... jc
(snippage)

I was afraid to post that 'homeless' reference in case the politically absurd were going to get their undies in a knot. But, as the Eskimo chief succinctly said: "Fukkum." ( I'm not sure what that translates into....)
You spelled it wrong... it's fuggem. No need for thanks. Tom

Hey, in today's world, that qualifies as deep...I mean, the call c-rap music, don't they?
Robatoy wrote:

So far, that sounds pretty good to me, Rob. What's the downside?
Robatoy wrote:

Your elderly heart couldn't stand the excitement. I believe this person is also looking for charitable contributions:
http://tinyurl.com/29qxhh

Aw, maaan... that is sooo not nice. I was having something to eat when that showed up... Bad Tim!
:-]