OK, wreckers. It's 'fess up time!

Page 16 of 16

This may draw a few flames, but the tool I bought that I never use is a Delta mortiser - the one with the cast iron table. I tested it when new, and it works fine. But I'm used to cutting mortises with routers and jigs - faster (for me) and much more clean and accurate. So I never seem to want to use the mortiser.
PDX David

Anything by Ryobi ... bought a POS 1/4" router by Ryobi as a newbie ... also bought a POS random orbital sander as a newbie. Both ended up on the scrap heap, replaced by better brands.