OK, Here Ya Go Morris

Found a nice site I'd never seen before, and some "new" plans '' I'd not seen befre.
This should be just what'cher lookin' for: http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm//metalshop/hiloplan.pdf
And tis one will work after busines picks up a bit. http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm//metalshop/PMFeb50BaleLoader.pdf
JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton
J T wrote: | Found a nice site I'd never seen before, and some "new" plans | '' I'd not seen befre. | | This should be just what'cher lookin' for: | http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm//metalshop/hiloplan.pdf | | And tis one will work after busines picks up a bit. | http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm//metalshop/PMFeb50BaleLoader.pdf
Interesting - thanks!
Thu, Jun 28, 2007, 8:47pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (MorrisDovey) doth sayeth: Interesting - thanks!
As long as you realize, you can avoid all this with about 4 members of the local football team, and you won't even need o find storage space for them later - unless one of 'em's yours.
J T wrote:
| As long as you realize, you can avoid all this with about 4 | members of the local football team, and you won't even need o find | storage space for them later - unless one of 'em's yours.
This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to pull 'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the class) whenever a truck showed up.

They won't mind, trust me! I never played football, but being asked to help with stuff and missing part of a class was always fun. : - )
Puckdropper

Sat, Jun 30, 2007, 8:05am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (MorrisDovey) doth sayeth: This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to pull 'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the class) whenever a truck showed up.
Eh, no prob. Make an A-frame, on wheels, with a chain hoist. You can pick up your load, no problem for 2 people to push up to the truck, lower load to truck bed level, slide into truck. Store the A-frame alongside the shop. Be sure to release the load from the chain hoist before the truck drives away. Or, you could just make a 'floor' to sit the load on and slide off, rather than hooking to the load direct. Actually, I think my first choice would be a 'floor' like that, but use one of those hoists that mount in the back of a pickup to lift it - should be a very handy thing to have - swing for the kddies, lift your mother-in-law into the back of the truck to ride, etc.
JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton