OK, Here Ya Go Morris

Found a nice site I'd never seen before, and some "new" plans '' I'd not seen befre.

This should be just what'cher lookin' for:

And tis one will work after busines picks up a bit.
JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

J T wrote: | Found a nice site I'd never seen before, and some "new" plans | '' I'd not seen befre. | | This should be just what'cher lookin' for: |

|| And tis one will work after busines picks up a bit. |
- thanks!

Morris Dovey

Thu, Jun 28, 2007, 8:47pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (Morris=A0Dovey) doth sayeth: Interesting - thanks!

As long as you realize, you can avoid all this with about 4 members of the local football team, and you won't even need o find storage space for them later - unless one of 'em's yours.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

| As long as you realize, you can avoid all this with about 4 | members of the local football team, and you won't even need o find | storage space for them later - unless one of 'em's yours.

This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to pull 'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the class) whenever a truck showed up.

Morris Dovey

"Morris Dovey" wrote in news:46865595$0$499$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

They won't mind, trust me! I never played football, but being asked to help with stuff and missing part of a class was always fun. : - )

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Sat, Jun 30, 2007, 8:05am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (Morris=A0Dovey) doth sayeth: This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to pull 'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the class) whenever a truck showed up.

Eh, no prob. Make an A-frame, on wheels, with a chain hoist. You can pick up your load, no problem for 2 people to push up to the truck, lower load to truck bed level, slide into truck. Store the A-frame alongside the shop. Be sure to release the load from the chain hoist before the truck drives away. Or, you could just make a 'floor' to sit the load on and slide off, rather than hooking to the load direct. Actually, I think my first choice would be a 'floor' like that, but use one of those hoists that mount in the back of a pickup to lift it - should be a very handy thing to have - swing for the kddies, lift your mother-in-law into the back of the truck to ride, etc.