Off Topic: What do you think of my remote start installation?

In the summer it's handy to

LOL.. Maybe in the North. If you lived in the South where it really gets hot you would soon learn that an automobile has to be moving for the air conditioning to work properly or efficiently. IIRC My remote will roll down the windows.

Reply to
Leon

Leon

Humm. I suspect that Most professionals wire the car to explode when the key is turned. Most professionals that do this kind of stuff work in the entertainment industry. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Hey! I resemble that remark! (and I've never _deliberately_ blown up a car... we won't talk about the 'accidents' )

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Ever try to open your doors when they're frozen shut?

If the keys aren't put in within a few minutes, the car shuts off.

Reply to
Dave Lyon

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote in article ...

He told the police that he DID try to start the car and drive it out, but.........

......it wouldn't start because it was flooded

Reply to
*

Reply to
Mike Berger

Ah! thats not one Ive seen before. Very good!

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Damn, there goes our plan to stop him from x-no-archiving his articles!

Reply to
fredfighter

It automatically turns on his dust collection system everytime SWMBO goes shopping.

Reply to
fredfighter

I heard that being the good swimmer that he was he dove back down to the car several times and locked the doors...

Reply to
fredfighter

NOW I am getting some good answers, LOL

Reply to
Leon

In Ottawa, our capitol, there are thousands and thousands of snakes...

Reply to
Robatoy

Sure - it's more efficient, but it's still a lot better even at an idle than just jumping in the car.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

The ones I am familiar with require two separate button press actions. This makes an accidental activation much less likely.

Also, the engine shuts down if you don't put the key in the ignition in a certain time period.

Reply to
Robert Haar

Maybe up North. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Yeah - but that's where I am. That engine running time really earns its keep more in the winter though.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Yeah I'll agree. The heater works better with the car setting still.

Reply to
Leon

And weasels. Don't forget the weasels.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Lemme see...snakes..mmm...pondscum..YES, of course! Weasels!!

*slaps self* How could I forget to mention them... (btw, those are the ones who are NOT working for a record company...)
Reply to
Robatoy