off topic question

Page 2 of 2

I don't know what most people use, but personally if I couldn't use trn from a shell account I don'tknow what I'd do.
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf.lonestar.org
says...

I never used trn, but going from using tin from a shell account on a long distance phone call to using waffle offline was an epiphany <g>. You should try it some time ;-)
-P.