Off Topic FS

Christmas has come early, therefore for $300 OBO BT3100-1 table saw... The saw has been used only by me as a WW hobbyist. The sliding miter fence has a couple of "nicks" (learning process:)", and the sliding mitre table latch slips a little otherwise in perfect condition. Included are zero clearance throat plates, two (yes 2) rip fences,one fence has been set up permanently for use w/the router kit which is also included, a "Shark Guard" (a $100.00+ value), 10" blade, wrenches. Also the saw has two after market miter slot tables. If a buyer talks nicely to me I will also include a 1 3/4 Ryobi router, also in excellent condition. This saw also has been outfitted w/wheels and 3/4" handle bars for easy movement within a work area. Of course the complete users manual is included which has many additional research notes and is in a three ring binder. This saw has been used with care and will last many years. Local pickup or we can work out some sort of delivery arraignment
--
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, and BTW Most of the Stuff is Small

Where, pray tell, would "local pickup" be??????????????? ___________________________ Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

Soooo Sorry ... The Greater Orlando Area ... Thats central Florida
[...]
My dad is in Ocala. I might be interested for him. He's 86 and builds handicap ramps for old people and other volunteer projects.
I would need to work out many more details. My email: dgriff23(at)cox.net. Change the obvious.
___________________________ Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

I'm also interested, I'm in Clearwater so Orlando pickup is ok. Let me know if DanG decides not to take it.
Jay