Off Topic FS

Christmas has come early, therefore for $300 OBO BT3100-1 table saw... The saw has been used only by me as a WW hobbyist. The sliding miter fence has a couple of "nicks" (learning process:)", and the sliding mitre table latch slips a little otherwise in perfect condition. Included are zero clearance throat plates, two (yes 2) rip fences,one fence has been set up permanently for use w/the router kit which is also included, a "Shark Guard" (a $100.00+ value), 10" blade, wrenches. Also the saw has two after market miter slot tables. If a buyer talks nicely to me I will also include a 1 3/4 Ryobi router, also in excellent condition. This saw also has been outfitted w/wheels and 3/4" handle bars for easy movement within a work area. Of course the complete users manual is included which has many additional research notes and is in a three ring binder. This saw has been used with care and will last many years. Local pickup or we can work out some sort of delivery arraignment

Reply to
no sweat

Where, pray tell, would "local pickup" be??????????????? ___________________________ Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

Reply to
DanG

| > -- | > Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, and BTW Most of the Stuff is Small | >

| |

Reply to
no sweat

My dad is in Ocala. I might be interested for him. He's 86 and builds handicap ramps for old people and other volunteer projects.

I would need to work out many more details. My email: dgriff23(at)cox.net. Change the obvious.

___________________________ Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

Reply to
DanG

I'm also interested, I'm in Clearwater so Orlando pickup is ok. Let me know if DanG decides not to take it.

Jay

Reply to
Panic