Early christmas gloat

Hi Y'all SWMBO has authorized me to order a new TS. She says it's my birthday & christmas presents combined. It's the Grizzly G0575. It replaces a Craftsman which seems to be wearing out. Up till now the only other Grizzly I owned is an 18v drill/driver which was also an early xmas present. Cheers Joe_Stein

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Hi Joe,

I think that you will be very pleased with the Grizzly TS. I own two of their machines ( a shaper & TS) and have not regreted either purchase.

They have a great quality/$ ratio IMHO - perfect for the "serious" hobbyist/woodworker - whatever that is.

Great gloat & all the best with your new toy.

(and) Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday!

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Congrats. Too bad you didn't get authorization a little more than two weeks ago; then it'd be a late Christmas gloat. :)

- Owen (who's birthday is less than a week away) -

Reply to
Owen Lawrence