Santa has been early

But the elves have been very naughty

found under the tyre this morning.

Reply to
ARW

Charming.

Reply to
Bert Coules

Ouch, where did you park, who have you upset?

That's only been done to me after parking on a road, that someone obviously thought they owned.

Reply to
Fredxx

Outside my house, and I have a good idea who did it.

Well he parks his car on his driveway two streets away.........

Reply to
ARW

Better than finding it in the tyre I guess.

Reply to
Richard

Nice... got any CCTV?

Reply to
John Rumm

that is nothing I parked in a public car park in Renfrew today beside a micra that had both windscreens smashed all side windows and a headlight and door mirror smashed...I was going to take a photo

Reply to
Jim Stewart

A Caltrop!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Don't respond. This sort of activity can only get worse. So far you are one up!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Nothing of any use.

Reply to
ARW

Fuck me sideways, backwards and upwards.

The police have suggested that it might be a candle holder that someone accidentally dropped.

Reply to
ARW

They want to avoid being accused of having 99,000 unsolved crimes (whatever it was for Manchester the other day). If this wasn't a crime, it can't be left unsolved.

I think we need a few more Chief Constables, Supers, etc. out on the streets. (Their "other ranks" could do with the extra bodies, apart from anything else.)

John

Reply to
Another John

They'll be recording it as attempted arson, then?

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

LOL! nice one..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I cannot of course see the picture, but you would be surprised at the number of people who think that my driver parking in a disabled bay to escort me to and from a place I've never been get bitter and twiste over it. The implication seems to be that unless you have a wheel at each corner you are not disabled. Sorry but I've walked into holes in the road and onto roads with flat surfaces to the footway too many times to just assume everyone will watch out for me on my own. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

There are eleven 'disabled' parking bays within a few minutes walk of where I live. Most have worn with time and the people who persuaded West Sussex Country Council into providing them, are long since moved on or dead anyway, but the council never removes them.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

hell hath no fury like a (insert here) scorned

Reply to
Andrew

By using a nail and a crown cork? ;-)

Reply to
Matthias Czech

They'll only come out within 2 hours and replace it.

If the meter shows tampering on the other hand...?

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Did you see it or did it cause a puncture?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright