O/T: Texas Midget

Enjoy
Lew ------------------------------------------------------- The testicles of a Texas midget hurt and ached almost all the time.
The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem.
The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look.
The midget dropped his pants.
The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him.
The doctor put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia.
"Hmm..." mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again.
"Aha!" said the doctor, and reached for his surgical scissors....
Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side...
Then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.
The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt.
The doctor then told the midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt.
The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around and
discovered his testicles were no longer aching.
The doctor said, "How does that feel now?"
The midget replied, "Perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it.
What did you do?"
The doctor replied "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots...."

LOL..
Confucius say, Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

When there are two people in an elevator and one farts....they both know who did it.

When there are two people in an elevator and one farts....they both know who did it.
Midget know quicker!
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Pretty crappy joke. In Texas, we make boots to fit.
Problem is, whether a person is Texas-sized, average, or midget, our balls STILL rub against the boot tops!

Agreed. "Texas Midget" is an oxymoron.
Dave in Houston
Dave in Houston wrote:

and a redundancy :-)