O/T: Catholic Shampoo

Enjoy
Lew -------------------------------------- While shopping in a food store, two nuns happened to pass by the beer cooler.
One nun said to the other, "Wouldn't a nice cold beer or two taste wonderful on a hot summer evening?"
The second nun answered, "Indeed it would sister, but I would not feel comfortable buying beer as I am certain it would cause a scene at the checkout."
"I can handle that without a problem." she replied as she picked up a six-pack and headed for the checkout.
"The cashier had a surprised look on his face when the two nuns arrived with a six-pack of beer.
One of the nuns explained "We use beer for washing our hair, a shampoo of sort, if you will."
Without blinking an eye, the cashier reached under the counter, pulled out a package of pretzel sticks and placed them in the bag with the beer.
He looked the nun straight in the eye, smiled and said,
"The curlers are on the house."
Add pictures here
✖

It wasn't funny the first time you posted it, either.
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 30, 10:29 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

You wouldn't know 'funny' if it bit you in the ass.
Add pictures here
✖