Not more trigonometry

Page 2 of 2
No doubt.
--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."
You, sir (and I use that very loosely) sound like a total scumbag. I would rather read any OT post than to read about how you plan on justifying the purchase of a piece of machinery due to someone's fragile mental state. Although I personally don't believe in much, I do think that what comes around goes around. I fully expect something like an early case of Alzheimer's to come knocking on your door soon. Mark L.
Agki Strodon wrote:

See the replies to other posts. I got carried away... Fact is, I want her back as absurd as that seems. I would like some help from her psychiatrist, though. That refusal of her doctor to even talk to me, her patient's husband, still sticks in my craw.
Agkistrodon

afternoon
sale
Plenty of bites on that one.