NFilter & WinXP?

I went to the Nfilter link to install it and I find no reference to it working with WinXP. Does anyone have it running OK on XP?
ELA
Sorry, don't use XP ... but I do have a couple of other questions about nFilter before I try it:
1. Will nFilter work if you have to use a password for a commercial news service?
2. If so, how do you configure it to logon with a password?
I don't see either question answered in the FAQ.
Thanks.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

Yes.
Configure Lookout Exploit as you would normally, with the exception of using "localhost" as your NNTP server name. Then configure nFilter with the name of your NNTP server. OE will pass the authentication to nFilter, which will in turn log you in to your news server.
...at least that's how I do it. YMMV :)
Rob
Excellent, and thanks!
Downloaded it last week ... fixing to install it and fire it up. Looks like David E. needs to update the FAQ filters on a daily basis. :(
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

It works fine with a password. Just point NFIlter at your news server, and change your news reader to use localhost as the server. Leave the username/password the same as it is now. Nfilter just passes it along to the real news server.
-David

Works fine with XP Pro
TinWoodsmn