New Posts for Old Day Bed

We have an old daybed in the craft room and the frame is constructed of those ugly old white metal tubes that were popular in the 80's. Rickety, rusty, thin, spot welded crap that would rack and creak when a cat jumped on it.
Wife says, "Can you just throw together some two-by-fours and bolt the frame to them?" Um... yes.... or I can do this. :-)