O/T: Senior Citizen Joke

Enjoy

Lew

----------------------------------

SENIOR CITIZEN JOKE

A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says, "Please come over here and help me.

I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her neighbor asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her neighbor decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax.

Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then," he said with a deep sigh ............

(scroll down)

"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

You got a chuckle, here. Kind of sounds like my Mom. She went through a jigsaw puzzle phase, after having a pretty severe bout with vertigo and has become less physically active, since. She hasn't reached the corn flakes stage, yet, though.

Humor aside, visit you parents often, while you still can.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

CLIP

Just so you know, I'm stealing that, modifying it and posting it elsewhere. :)

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Senior wedding night:

kimosabe

kimosabe wrote in news:b49e0a2c-5df5-4fc1-a854- snipped-for-privacy@k15g2000prk.googlegroups.com:

White

Reply to
Doug White

An elderly couple went to dinner at another elderly couple's house. After dinner, the men sat in front of teh TV with a beer, while the women retired to the kitchen table over coffee.

One of the old uys tells the other "I took the wife out for dinner at that new steakhouse last night. It was FANTASTIC!"

THe other man inquires "We could use a good meal out. What's the name of the resaraunt?"

The first man crinkles his brow, and thinks... and thinks.... but he just can't remember. So he says "Hey, what's the name of that flower... you know, the stem has thorns, and boys give them to the girlfriends on Valentines Day?"

"you mean a 'Rose'"?

"'That's IT!" Then he turns to the kitchen and shouts "ROSE! What's the name of that resaraunt we went to last night?"

Reply to
Zz Yzx

An old, wealthy codger shows up at the Yacht Club Extravaganza with a beautiful but verrry young woman on his arm. His friends ask "How did you score such a beautiful young girlfirend"?

She's not my girlfriend", he says "She's my new wife"

"Still" they ask, how'd you win her over?"

"I lied about my age" he says.

"What, you told her you were 60 years old"?

"No" he says "I told her I 'm 98 years old.

Reply to
Zz Yzx

LH:

Good joke.

Not to mutate the topic a bit but if anyone can come up with a more...curious...interior decorating experience than the following, I'm three ears.

On a police ride along, I happened into a house where the residents had directly glued decoupaged jigsaw puzzles on all the ceilings and walls; completely covered them, in fact.

Needless to say, the suspect was guilty.

Surpassing responses are eagerly anticipated.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

Z:

And you failed to give supporting credit to Anna Nicole Whatshername?

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey