new DJM show and Akeda

Happened to catch a new 2004 DJM Wood Works. This time is was a backless Cherry bookcase on an ebonized Maple stand.
For the dovetails he used the Akeda. I know he has a Leigh - I've seen it in older episodes.
In the early shows, he's drilling with what looks like an old Milwaukee corded. In the later years, he's started appearing with Festool Tools too. Guess success has paid off! :)

Well, DJM is sponsored by Woodcraft, who is/was the exclusive US distributor for Akeda. BTW, I have the jig, and it's a decent piece of equipment. Now that they are back in production, you may see more promotion and/or product placement.
Patriarch
DJM???
Wayne

Sorry - David J. Marks...