DJM - He's baaaaaaaaaaaack...

Snipped from DJM's page:

"We're delighted to announce DIY will begin an expanded schedule of Woodworks shows in October, including the airing of 26 new episodes, bringing the total episode count to 91. It looks like the first episode from season six will air on October 2, then the second episode on October 7 and then weekly after that with repeats on the weekends. Check the DIY WoodWorks page for scheduling details"

Reply to
patrick conroy

Lucky buggers. We don't get any decent wood working shows on TV here in Australia.

Reply to
Ray

Make you a deal - you take BACK the Wiggles and I'll send bootleg tapes of Nahm and The Minwhacks guy over...

Reply to
patrick conroy

is it just me is the woodwork guy's projects and tool selection a little odd I watched one last week where he made a table with floating tenons to attach the legs to the skirt, he cut some rabbets on his table saw by doing the two cut method, nothing wrong with that I prefer my stacked dado set, and then he cleaned it up with his router, as I was watching I was thinking, why not just use the router to begin with? just my thoughts. the show I love to watch the most is "the Woodwright's Shop" Roy Underhill is amazing to watch, don't think I will ever give up my power tools, but I love to watch him work. also there are none of the editing tricks to make it look like he never screws up, sorry Norm not even you are perfect".

Ray wrote:

Reply to
Richard Clements

Could be... I chalk it up to him trying to expose the consistent viewer to a number of different ways to skin the cat that's in front of you, at that moment.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Hi Ray,

Both David Marks and New Yankee workshop are available on Foxtel Digital in Australia. If you dont/cant get foxtel, maybe get a mate to record it for you ;)

Joe

Reply to
Joe Zerafa