New Bandsaw?

Page 2 of 2
Jerry Osage wrote in

Are you sure it's the saw, and not the blade? What saw do you have now, and what blade are you using with it?
Jerry Osage wrote in

I bought a 1412 4 months ago and couldn't be happier with it.
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 01:38:46 GMT

I remember seeing some great deals a while back. I was very tempted. they had the mobile base and free shipping and blades too I think
but I held back and bought something used that needed some TLC never had a bandsaw so i learned a thing or two

Thanks, first hand knowledge/experience is nice to hear. I haven't ordered it yet, but one is in my near future. I'm holding off because Spring is here and I have several landscape projects to complete. If I had the BS now I would probably put them off. Putting off ordering it gives me an incentive to get the projects done ASAP.
Jerry O.